Shows “Open files” dialog, which allows you to select the images, which you want to rotate.
Removes selected image from the collection of images which you want to rotate.
Remove all images
Removes all images from the collection of images which you want to rotate.
Recursive Image Loading
Allows to load images recursively. Now you can select folders. All images will be loaded from the selected folder and it’s subfolders. For example, if you select to load a folder “Photos” and “Photos” folder contains subfolders “Vacation” & “Work”, all the images from “Vacation”, “Work” & “Photos” will be loaded.
Opens up a setup panel, which allows to configure rotation parameters.
This is the place where you can have a look at the images, which you plan to flip. P.S. No duplicates here. You cannot load the same image twice.
Shows the progress of current rotation operation.
Flipped Images Count
The app keeps count, of how many images you have rotated.
Average Image Flip Duration
The app keeps track, the average duration of image rotation.
Step by step guide
1. Click “Add” button to add images.
2. Select images, which you want to rotate and click “Select”.
3. After all the images, that you want to rotate are loaded, click “Rotate” button.
4. Choose how to rotate the images and in the “Output settings”, choose file type and whether to “Export to..” rotated images to a folder or to “Overwrite originals”.
If you export to the same directory where the images are located, they will be overwritten.
5. Click “Start”, wait until all images are rotated blazingly fast 🙂