Shows “Open files” dialog, which allows you to select the images, which you want to convert.
Removes selected image from the collection of images which you want to convert.
Remove all images
Removes all images from the collection of images which you want to convert.
Recursive Image Loading
Allows to load images recursively. Now you can select folders. All images will be loaded from the selected folder and it’s subfolders. For example, if you select to load a folder “Photos” and “Photos” folder contains subfolders “Vacation” & “Work”, all the images from “Vacation”, “Work” & “Photos” will be loaded.
Opens up a setup panel, which allows to configure convertion parameters.
This is the place where you can have a look at the images, which you plan to convert. P.S. No duplicates here. You cannot load the same image twice.
Shows the progress of current convertion operation.
Converted Images Count
The app keeps count, of how many images you have converted.
Average Image Convertion Duration
The app keeps track, the average duration of image convertion.
Step by step guide
1. Click “Add” button to add images.
2. Select images, which you want to rotate and click “Select”.
3. After all the images, that you want to convert are loaded, click “Convert” button.
4. Choose how to rotate the images and in the “Output settings”, choose file type to convert to.
If you export to the same directory where the images are located, they will be overwritten.
5. Click “Start”, wait until all images are converted 🙂